Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your
SMILE =)
................................................

Welcome.
Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to: http://lifes-a-merrygoround.blogspot.com.
Remember: Be happy and put a smile on your face no matter how tough life can be.
Life: Live it; love it & laugh lots.
Cheers.


Profile.
The one && only.

Name: Krystal.
Age: two-one.
Birthday: 15 June.
Adores: chocolate! ice-cream! bf! friends! family! photography! dancing!
Wishes: Money, money, come.

Work hard to get the things you want in life.
- a note to myself


Tagboard.
Talk as loud as you want.





Links.
Let's link.

LeeLee. :D
Roland. :B
ChuanChing. =)
Shuie. ^o^
Lesley. =P
Qin. (:
FML. _|_


Archives.
Rewind to the past.

♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011



Thursday, 19 August 2010
Oops!

Oops is right! I haven't blogged in so so so so long. A little over two months now. I've been a little lazy I guess, but but but being back in Brunei was just so eventful that I didn't even have much time to touch any computers at all, what more to blog? Lol.

I'm now back in UK. Crashing at James' house for the time being. I've never felt it this strongly before............ BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE BACK IN THE UK!!!!! :( I guess I just regret coming back too early. Classes don't start till next week. I could've had more time back in Brunei.

I MISS MY GIRLS, The Little Missies!
I MISS MY FRIENDS, The LMLs!
I MISS MY LITTLE FAMILY with Ah Ba Tau Tau, Mummy Thien Lee and all the sis Manda, Ling and Leng.
I MISS MY REAL FAMILY!

Holiday is ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS best back home in a little place called Brunei. There's always sunshine to light up everything. =D

Something to represent and sum up Summer 2010:

Labels: , ,