Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your
SMILE =)
................................................

Welcome.
Welcome to my blog.

Welcome to: http://lifes-a-merrygoround.blogspot.com.
Remember: Be happy and put a smile on your face no matter how tough life can be.
Life: Live it; love it & laugh lots.
Cheers.


Profile.
The one && only.

Name: Krystal.
Age: two-one.
Birthday: 15 June.
Adores: chocolate! ice-cream! bf! friends! family! photography! dancing!
Wishes: Money, money, come.

Work hard to get the things you want in life.
- a note to myself


Tagboard.
Talk as loud as you want.





Links.
Let's link.

LeeLee. :D
Roland. :B
ChuanChing. =)
Shuie. ^o^
Lesley. =P
Qin. (:
FML. _|_


Archives.
Rewind to the past.

♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ June 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ October 2010
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
♥ May 2011
♥ July 2011



Monday, 28 September 2009
Strange things in life

It never fails to amaze me how when I come to encounter something for the first time, I'll start encountering the thing more frequently after. Like for example, when reading a story book, I find a word I don't know. After a few days, the word will come up again, either on tv or maybe your friends saying it. I mean in your whole life, never once. But then once, it appears every now and then. Strange, huh? Do you believe in chains? I guess one really has to break a chain in life to breakthrough. Or is it pure coincidence? Perhaps when you start noticing something, you'll start paying more attention to it?

This thought just came across my mind while I was in the shower. I do a lot of thinking in the shower as you can see. I was just thinking about my birthday this year, and I had a Hummer Limo to bring me around. And on Friday, I was in one again. Lol. It was Max's (James' friend) bday. BUTTTT.. my limo was wayyyyyyy better! =)=)

On a more personal note, I am now in London with James. I normally stay at his house whenever I am here. One thing I am happy about is that I feel closer to his family now. Everyone speaks to me more now. Even his little brother, Jason! He makes me so happy with every single "Jie Jie" that he calls out, as well as every little kiss he plants on my lips!!! He's soooo cute! From him always rejecting me every time he sees me, to him always smiling at me now is a very good progress to me. I may not be a part of his family, but I feel like they are more willing to include me in things that they do. At least to me, I feel like I have a family here too. =D

However, all of these nearly disappeared 2 nights ago. James and I have had 2 big rows these few days. The last one nearly broke us up for good. I was crying like hell. I have never cried like this before. I couldn't control myself and I was trembling. Ou-em-gee! On the bright side, we're still together. I didn't know I have pushed him to his limits. I didn't know he's not happy with me. I didn't know I have been so unreasonable. I didn't give him the freedom to do what he wanted. All I thought about was what's right; what's wrong; what I didn't like him doing. And I always got pissed at him without caring if anyone else was beside us. Although we're still together, I am still sad. I don't know what to do. I don't want him to be sad.

A lost sheep again.

This is little Jason! Cute, huh? =)

Labels: ,